9.04.2010

#sentisabado

When I got home I turned-on the PC and check my account on twitter. I kept browsing I've noticed that was all about #sentisabado. Nun time na na-gets ko na ayun na I started tweeting na din. #sentisabado was started here: CLICK It was fun :)

Here's some sample of my #sentisabado

1. Exchanging love letters while our teacher discussing our lecture.
2. Ica's pathway
3. Mrs. Dayrit canteen, spaghetti and macaroni
4. song hits
5. Skating at Luneta Park
6. Ang TV days
7. The KOOLITS (Marc Solis, Baron Geisler, John Lloyd Cruz)
8. JCS (John Prats, Carlo Aquino, Stefano Mori
10. Princess Sarah ang munting prinsesa
11. I love you piolo commercial
12. Uno stack-o
13. Pitik bulag
14. Rollerblades
15. Bakya
16. Hoola Hoop
17. Chinese jackstones, chinese garter, jumping roof
18. fish net
19 humpy dumpy
20. Sineskwela
21. Tabing-ilog, g-mik, tgis,gimik
22. Polly pocket
23. Jollibee Radio
24. Nokia 5110
25. Tagu-taguan, patintero, piko
26. Discman
27. Diskette
ETC. ETC. ETC. waaah! There's a lot moooore in twitter. Can't name it lahat basta ang saya :)

No comments: