9.02.2010

2nd day of Sept.

My first entry for September. Yay! days are fast. Can you imagine people started counting the days before Christmas. Oh my! Honestly, I wanted to stop the clock or rewind the past kasi ayaw ko pa mag-december though I'm excited for my wedding but you know that feeling I would no longer use FLORES as my signature, damn! I will left our house, Dad, Mom and our doggies. It's kinda' painful and hard. Mag-iiba na takbo ng buhay ko :/

Sigh. Why I acting like this? Maybe bacause I feel disappointed and stressed much because of preparation and worried at the same time :(

Anyways, would like to share these photos:


Bridal gown + Sneakers. This is what I want but they didn't like to :/



Anyone for Christmas, thanks :)


Cherries + Strawberries + Mangoes + Froyo = Love it!


Cherry mobile ay mali cherry from hubby's mobile :)

No comments: