2.11.2009

Puso Month.

Valentine's Day is upcoming. It'll be our 7th valentines together although were not celebrating v-day. I mean, we're not type of lovers na magdedate sa sossy na resto, park, etc. Yun typical lang we just stay at home. Pero hindi mawawala ang roses yiheee! haha! :-) I can't remember if there was a time na hindi ako binigyan ni isko ng flowers. Parang wala ata *buti naman* haha! I dunno kung meron ngayon year lol Honestly, I'm the one who hates dating, going out on 14th even before. Hindi ko talaga feel makipagsabayan sa thousands of lovers out there. I hate hassle, crowded place. At the same time, Feb 15 is our monthsary so probably mas gusto namin magcelebrate ng 15. This time we have no plans yet but on the 14th we'll make Tuna waffle & Tacos yay! :)

Last week, I already settle our gift for Mommy. We bought roses for her & it'll deliver thru LBC. Sana sakto v-day dumating. Ang sabi kasi pwede e-deliver ng 13. We wanted to suprise her, buti na lang hindi siya nagne-net kundi wala ng suprise haha! I'm sure kilig to the bones yun. Panay kasi ang parinig niya kay dadi na sana bigyan siya ng roses. Oh well Mom, your wish is granted lol

To my in-laws. I made a collage for them. Isko print it out & nilagay namin sa frame. 'ope they will like it. Sayang nga lang bumalik na si Tito sa China. We'll send the copy na lang to him.

and for isko "SECRET!" of course hindi pwedeng walang hug & kisses lol
oh btw. Last day kumain si isko ng orange and look what we've found out:
Smile-y orange. It's authentic :)

spell LOVE: isn't sweet? he made it.

HAPPY PUSO EVERYONE!

February 10, 2009

I visited April (my Mare) in her place in Imus. She gave birth to baby Airiii Pearl last Feb 4. She's soooo puti as in. Pinaglihi daw ni Mare sa siopao & also her naman, she's maputi kaya no wonder hee hee! Here's some of our photos:

Mama with her angels Enzo & Pearl

Namiss ko sila :)

Baby Airiii Pearl Garces

No comments: