2.14.2009

Love is in the air.

Till now I can't get over haha! Isko surprised me, he gave me a roses & chocolates at 12 MN. Oh yes exactly 12MN. First i thought he was sleeping there in sofa. Ako naman busy-busyahan sa friendster coz I am giving comments for my friends. I didn't noticed the time, i saw him na lang lumabas siya ng house. Guess what? he left the gift in his car. May patago-tago pa nalalaman. Ay wait before that kasi he went to SM Dasma alone nagpunta siya sa barbero niya and then when he got home ang pasalubong lang niya 2 malaking clover chips, so i have no any idea. Lagi niya kasi sinasabi wala siyang gift for me. Yun na nga, I was suprised & speechless. Inabot niya ung gift, nasabi ko na lang huh? it's too early. He answered me 12 na kaya, sabay turo sa clock ng lappy. Wala na ko nagawa hehe! I just kissed & hugged him na lang. He really sweet that night. ILOVEYOUH SO MUCH LOVE! Thanks for making my valentines complete.




THANK YOU LOVE!




sorry! we're in-looooove :-)

FOREVER!

No comments: