12.02.2008

23 days before christmas

Oh Yessss! Parang kailan lang, some of our relatives spent christmas in our house. We exchanged of gifts, mom served lots of fooood, so much laughter that night and now 23 days to go before christmas, it's really fast now a days hindi mo namamalayan ang araw. I was browsing my multiply albums, feeling ko talaga nangyari lang lahat yun last month, last week o kahapon lang, ganon pa ka-fresh sa mind ko yun mga moment na kasama sila :-)

Last Year with 'em! awww! i missed :-(

Honestly, I'm not so excited for this comin' season. I don't know why, maybe because I'm still broke haha! :-D naaah! i have no plans yet. Ako naman kasi lagi ang nagpa-plano pag may occasion. Binibigla ko na lang sila like pag may exchange gift kami. Uhm! this time, feeling ko, we'll spend christmas eve na kami lang family, but I'm expecting lotsa yummmy fooood from Mommy haha! ;-)

i told you I'm not excited for x-mas lol

They say Christmas is for kids. Well, I don't think so. Christmas is for everyone, Christmas is for Everybody, right? and Christmas if for giving, loving & gifts. Yeah! GIFT hehe! Who doesn't love gift. Syempre kahit sino expecting some gift to receive from Santa (parents, friends, ninang/ninong & gf/bf also) haha! :-D

Speaking of gift. Just for fun & everyone does have this so-called "Chrismas Wishlist" I'd love to have mine too :-) Here are my wishlist that i want to receive although i know it is impossible to have all in just a click. I can wait naman eh hahaha! :-D

Pair of either havs or roxy, Jeans, Shirts from PRP, Adidas Jacket, Hair Make-over, PSP, Dress, White Shorts... ooopsss! there's more stuff pa that i really really love to have & I'm cravin' for haha! Laptop or PC (na akin lang talaga, I'm not selfish gusto ko lang talaga ako yun owner so i can do whatever i want), DSLR or New Digi (Cybershot probably) and Ipod. hMmm! kinda' demanding noh?! pero SANTA that's all i waaaaant! I'm a good girl naman eh, promise! ^______^

...but then, I'd love to be a Santa for them. Mas masarap kasi ang feeling pag ikaw yung nagbibigay kaysa ikaw yung binibigyan. Bonus na lang yun db? :)

All I want for Christmas is YOU! my fave xmas song yay! :-D

No comments: