11.29.2008

Christening/Plurk.

Last Sunday November 23, 2008, we had Lloyd's Baptism at St. Peter's Church in Cavite City. I'm one of the ninang yay. Kuya & Ate's friends, their co-workers, relatives etc. are came ang dami nila. Pero sa church konti lang yun umattend lalo na sa ninong & ninang. Mass started at 11:10 bago 11:30 tapos na agad. Ang lame ng priest sorry pero true naman :-) Anyways, Welcome to the Christian World Baby Lloyd. Here's my photoblog haha! ^__^
What a great captured. Look at his smile. AWWWW!



before we go to church, photoshoot muna si baby :)


Weee! Happy Christening Lloyd :) Ehem! bagay-bagay, amin ka na lang ^__^

Tita Lily & Mommy w/ cutie :)


3 itlog w/ their ninang (that's me)
sana maging mabubuti kayong mga bata :)
My FAVE. gahd! Lloyd nakakagigil ka talaga.
**********************************
I enjoyed Plurk now, a week ago i signed-up & as of now my karma is 37.23 but still i need to plurk, plurk & more plurk to get more karma. Para magkaroon ako ng ibang features ng plurk like smiley etc. It's fun & nakaka-addict haha! :-) You should try it too *wink*

No comments: