6.20.2013

I hate Jejemon but I used to be.

I took a time to back read my previous entries for year 2006-2008 and one thing I realized, I've been jejemon for my entire 2007, half a year in 2008 and 2 months in 2006. GOSSSSSH! It's really annoying and  It made me feel embarassed. I can't imagine (really) I did those up and down letters (I mEaN LiKe ThIs Oh! LoL) with different spelling pa, shocks talaga and I really had a difficult time to read 'em. So I decided to reverted to draft instead of making a new blog site or delete 'em (as much as possible I want to keep those "jejemon" kwentos of mine lol syempre yun memories you will never get back na db pero mas okay kung para sa akin na lang) To think that I hate Jejemon, eh isa din pala ako jejemon before, kakahiya JeJeJeJe! :)) 

No comments: