9.13.2010

Unexpected Friday.

September 10, 2010
Friday.

It was holiday, some of our friends decided to go to Caleruega. Since we're free that day kaya GO :) That was my first time to be in Caleruega same as H2B. The place is so beautiful. Very vintage, nature and the church is not so huge compared to other churches, but the simplicity of the church, the ambiance, wow talaga. No wonder why lot of couples choosing caleruega. Sayang nga lang we already have a church for our wedding.

We had so much fun. Major major laughtrip. Bebs, Marvin, Che, Ghe and H2B our awesome! They made me happy as in. I love bein' with friends especially now we're so stressed for the wedding preparation. We badly need this kind of Happiness in our lives :)

Here's some of our happy day in tagaytay:

Our First.


with my Fiance =)

Triple Date hehe :)

Major busog, after a tiring caleruega trip.

I just liked it! Candid isn't? :)

Unexpected is always the BEST, thanks again guys. Until next time ^___^

wait. One more, I like this also haha. Just nothing :)

No comments: