8.18.2010

Busy-bee.

Aww. I missed my blogspot. I'm busy much, no time for kwentos. I've been busy regarding to our wedding preparation. We're still working it out until now. Our weekends are already booked. Meeting up with our supplier, etc. It's not easy, as in. Ang hirap pala talaga magpakasal :/ We had arguement sometimes, got stressed and pressured especially when it comes to budgeting and for those people who will be invited. Ang sakit sa ulo promise. The good side about this we spent time together and we will spend together more until december. We're having fun though. Accomplishment is the best feeling ever. Thank you lord kasi now unti-unti na namin nabubuo yun preparation and I'm really happy for the positive result we got for our supplier.

So that's it for now. Good night diary :)

No comments: