8.26.2010

be proud or not?

August 23, 2010.
T'was a very heartbreaking and stressful day from all over the world who witness and watch the hostage taking at Quirino Grandstand. I was shaking while watching on TV, got mad to the LAME PNP. I felt really bad when I saw the innocent people who suffered, injured and some of them are dead . It's really hard to playback the tragedy, so being a good citizen, a Pinoy, I would like to express my condolences to the families of the victims.

LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE and MOVE ON! :)

August 24, 2010
After what happened, the next day tuesday morning our Ms. Philippines Venus Raj made it to the top 5. Sumablay lang sa major major question and answer though I'm so proud to her after a decade ngayon na lang ulit may nakapasok sa top 5. She's still a winner a 4th runner up isn't a joke. CONGRATS Venus!!! You made your kababayans proud.

P.S.
I tried to upload the funny-video of Ms. Venus gay fans but I couldn't upload it. Damn! my net is crap.

August 25, 2010
Supposedly, this entry was publish last night. But our connection was totally deads :/ Btw. Belated Happy 12th Wedding Anniversary to my Kuya Jepoy and Ate Nhitz.

August 26, 2010
Our net is back, phew! though I'm not excited much coz I'm sick I should rest and have some sleep. Limited muna ang pag-OL :/

No comments: