6.24.2010

Jolly Spaghetti.

I've stuck here at home for a week. I got sick since last friday. I really dunno what exactly my status. All I know is everytime I woke-up I got headache. I was like lantang veggies, nanghihina talaga ako :/ But, but... I feel much better now. I'll tell you later hee hee. Anyway, I supposed to go to Cavite City to witness the Regada earlier. Since, I'm still sick hubby wasn't allowed me to go boooo. I'm really excited pa naman sigh. Okey, never mind. I'll make bawi next year promise :)


Jolly Spaghetti

I know it is yummy. We all love Jollibee Spaghetti, who doesn't love it? I dare you haa haa. Oh well, If you didn't know that was be the reason why I feel much better now. Since I was a child, so every time I get sick my Mom always brought me a spaghetti either from Patts or Jollibee. She noticed after I ate it masigla na ulit ako, I talked to much, the usual me. Until now, that was my number 1 medicine. Thank you Mommy :)

Say a lil' prayer: Oh lord, thank you for all the blessings. Please, give me strength and good health. Tinatanggap ko po na magaling na ako. Amen!

Good night everyone! Sweet dreams :)

No comments: