3.01.2009

Meet Kyle.

Hi there people. I would like to meet you my new baby KYLE. I got his name from Kyle XY haha! They're both gwapo :) Same as Poly, he is a sausage dog. A 2 months old dappled dachshund. He's a sweet puppy, super dami nila similarities ni poly. Kaya ang dali niya napamahal sa akin. 2 daschund ang dumating sa house pero wala talaga ko ma-feel na love. Unlike to him, paglabas pa lang ng cage. I was suprised & parang may magic, i cried. Na-feel ko yun spirit ni poly sa kanya & aside for that kyle is a gift from boyfi. Oh yea, advance anniversary gift. I have no idea at all. Before valentine pa pala siya naghahanap ng dachshund for me. How sweet db? I am really lucky to have him. He really knows how to make me happy *blushes*


I LOVE KYLE.

Though we have a new baby now. We'll never forget Poly. Kyle is our 2nd baby. Lil brother ni Poly :)

Thank You bi for the wonderful gift. ILOVEYOUH everyday! 2 more weeks for our anniversary. MMWAH! :-*

P.S.
I dunno what happened to my friendster account. I couldn't open it. Sucks! Almost 2 weeks ako hindi nakapag-OL bago topak pa *sigh. Anyways, time check: 12:53am. It's time to sleep. Good Mornight everyone! Ciao :)

No comments: