3.26.2009

Hello Summer.

5 more days, Official summer is on although it was hot already. Beach, bikinis, flipflops, summer dresses, sunblock & tan are in now. Since I am morena, a tan already no need for sun bathing haha! I am really excited for this comin' holy week. Isko & I will be in bora. Sayang nga lang hindi na makakasama some of our friends, pati sina KC & Wennie (she need a rest coz of her health) 1 month pa siya pinapahinga ng doctor niya. 'ope she get well soon. Oh well, Last year we spent holy week in Puerto and that time i met his relatives in Mindoro & this time naman one of our greatest dream soon will happen. Malakas ang fighting spirit ko na tuloy na tuloy kami though kami lang 2. Finally, mami-meet na siya ng relatives ko from my dad's side. It's been a year when i last visited 'em, as i remembered last 2005 pa yung last na uwi ko, I attended my cousin's nuptial. The last time i went to bora naman last 2003 pa. Tagal na db? wala pang digicam nun ahaha! I'll make sure, it's gonna be fun & memorable, first time ni Isko mag-bobora.

Speaking of bora, in April also maybe after our vacation there. I'll be back not for fun but for work. My Aunt encouraged me to work in bora, she has a bussiness there. So ako naman, since i have no work here, okey sa parents ko & pumayag din si boyfi. why not! kailangan ko din naman mag-earn ng money. Ayoko na maging poverty hehe! for our future also, mag-25 na kami ni Isko kaya kailangan dobleng ipon :) but still I'm confused & little nervous. First time ko lang mawawalay kay Mommy. I've never gone in our house, 1 week na yun pinakamatagal. Kaya ang lagi nila tanong sa akin, sure ka? kaya mo ba? I CAN! pero pag iisipin mo nakaka-sad. Sabi ko may net naman, yun nga lang 60php per hour sa bora jusko baka dun lang mapunta salary ko lol I know i can make it. Hindi naman nila ko papabayaan dun & gusto ko din maiba environment ko. Pero sana madala ko si Kyle para hindi naman ako alone.

I'm hopin' & prayin' na wala maging hassle for the month of April. Para matuloy lahat and i need to lose weight oh gosh! i have only 2 weeks to work out. Should i do exercises? ooh no! I CAN'T T_T I'll try my best to lessen the rice & fat food I gonna eat. Baka my chance pa na lumiit ang tummy ko waahaha! Wish me luck lol

btw. before i end this entry. Here's my two photos i took last day. Hindi halatang mataba db? haha!



No comments: