12.15.2008

2 Days Happenings.

December 14, 2008
Sunday...
Twilight <3

ho ho ho! We've watched twilight finally with him who else ^_^ Buti na lang hindi pa available that time yung The day the earth stood still, reservation seat kasi, 4pm pa ang start eh nakakainip naman kung maghihintay kami ng matagal. Since first day of showing actually sa trailer pa nga lang. Lagi ko siya niyayaya pero ayaw niya. Belat :p sayo nakanood ka din haha! Yesterday, we went to Sm Southmall together with Tita Marissa (future mom, bwaahaha!) Nagshopping nang-appliances ang mag-ina bonggang-bongga :-D I bought green sandals in PRP. It's very comfy & elegant. Actually, ang gusto ko talaga yun diamond eh haha! + 2 tops & short that i bought last week. My Christmas gift for myself yey! :)


I just love it. I'm excited to wear it. sorry! mababaw akong tao haha!

Anyways, Let's talk about Twilight. Oh Gaahd, i knooow! it's tooooo late to blog but idc *taas kilay* remember, this is my property so i can do whatever i want *taray* :-D I give 4 star, hmMm! why 4? feeling ko kasi kulang, hindi lahat na-elaborate, the story evolved way too fast & yun fight scene kulang pa din though i love the movie. Like so many girlies out there, kinilig din ako haha! sarap maging boyfriend ni Edward Cullen although he's not my type haha! sa movie lang. Napaka-ideal man ng papel niya sa movie. He's sweeeeet & a very protective man. Bella Swan, a girl i love. oh yea nakaka-lesbian siya. I envy her beauty & her acting, she did really really good. My fave scene was the prom night super kilig. The baseball scene was awesome & the spidey-monkey moment hehe! :-D You should watch it. Still showing ;-)

Your Smell is like a drug to me, i love it!
Parang si Isko, Tommy & Polo nakaka-high na! lol

December 16, 2008
Monday...
Love-15 Monthversary!

Today is Our 93rd Monthversary! yiheeee! more more months to come ;-) Pero, i got mad at him. Kinalimutan na naman niya. AY NAKOOOOOO! namumuro ka na talaga. We exchanged messages early in the morning. I'm waiting for him to greet me pero wala. Hindi na ko nakatiis, i texted him. I told him that today is 15. Wag mo na ko batiin, sapilitan na yan. Next year na lang. Then, he replied, Happy monthsary love! kita tayo maya bili tayo gift mo gusto mo? Iloveyouh! grrrrr! kainis talaga.! Wala man lang explanation arrgh. But infairness to him marunong talaga siya bumawi ^___^ we met-up in Rob Dasma 'round 7 & we ate at Sm Dasma ;-)

Okey, Okey. Happy Monthversay bi. ILOVEYOUH EVERYDAY! enuff said :)

My Edward Cullen XD
You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.


And Btw. Nasimbang gabi ako. Oh yes! 1st day of simbang gabi. I'll try my best to complete the 9 nights of simbang gabi. Para naman matupad wish ko hihi :)

No comments: