10.27.2008

Puppies for Sale.

October 25, 2008
Saturday...

I received a text message from dad at 8 o'clock in the morning. Choko (our labrador) gave birth, 13 puppies in all. I was so excited kaya lang hindi pa ko makauwi nun day na yun. Nagstart siya maglabor at 4:30am til 11:30pm. Gosh! can you imagine that, 19 hours siya naglabor. Iba-ibang time lumabas ang puppies. But the sad thing, 5 puppies are died. Sayang pero ganon talaga, 8 are left & we are prayin' for their health para tumagal sila...


choko w/ her babies

1 day old

sweetness

Last night when i got home. Jolo, Poly & I took pictures with puppies. They're so cute mukha sila mga rats coz of their color.haha! :)

Btw. Meet their daddy yo! He's Rounin a Belgian Malinois. 1 year & 9 months old biggie dog. Kinda' scary, feeling ko kaya niya kainin buong kamay mo sa laki ng mouth nya lol

taken a few months ago, mas malaki na siya ngaun ;-)

P.S.
If you're interested & you want puppies (Belgian Labrador). Just PM me in my Friendster, Multiply account or E-mail me: mhariepooh_0315@yahoo.com Prices: 3500 (F), 3000 (M)- Negotiable. :)

No comments: