10.01.2008

I'm Back :)

Weeeeee! finally im back in blogger world haa haa! :D oh well, i really really missed this. It's been a year my goodness & it's my first entry for the year 2008 wohoooO! let's party people hee hee!

I'd love to share my story since i stop blogging but it'll be a super duper long post if i make kwento pa. If you're my multiply friend updated ka naman sa takbo ng life ko db? *wink

from now kahit wala na net sa haus i'll keep my blogger updated. that's a promise, okey?!

September 30, 2008

im bored & nothing so much to do. that's why i took random pictures. hmmM! i super love it. i really enjoyed taking pictures especially flowers. nakaka-aliw :)

some of my shots. check 'em out ;-)








do you like it?! pwede na ba maging photographer? hee hee! more on multiply *winkbtw. i'll try to fix my page after this . namiss ko magchange ng skin eh lol

No comments: