10.21.2008

Can't Wait.

October 20, 2008
Monday...

It was a lazy day for me. sssshhh! my first day haha! all i did is lay down on my bed. After we ate lunch, i got bored. I looked for my old stuff to ease my boredom & i found my phonebook. I saw Mhey Patam's (HS friend) cellphone number though im not sure if it's still activate. I got my cellphone & i texted that number. A few minutes later i received a message from that number & asking me if who i am so i answered it right away. I'm so lucky coz that person is nice, he/she gave mhey's current number, so na-excite ako it's been a years since the last time i saw her & i texted her. Ang saya kasi finally i have her number na. We texting the whole night pati si mareng april & cha. ang masaya dun we set a date. Next week, we gonna see each other though saglit lang kasi nga puro busy. It's fine i know hindi ito yun last. Magkikita at magkikita pa din kami. This will be a start para maging intact ulet ang barkada. Gosh! I'm so excited! i really really missed my girlfriends so much. I slept last night w/ a big smile ^____________^

October 21, 2008
Tuesday...

I'm happy, you wanna know why? I was eating my lunch when my cellphone rang. My Jelly invites me to go out & chill in tagaytay. I didn't expected her text. Pagkabasa ko pa lang na-excite na ko haha! i texted tin & ishna if they want to go with us. They said okey, so this comin' thurday we'll be going to tagaytay. YahoooO! It'll be my first time to meet bear-ish & im really happy. Tagal ko na siya gusto ma-meet. Si tin naman though she's my kuya's gf we never got a chance to bond & magkwentuhan, simpleng hi & hello lang kaya first time din namin weeeee!. Si jelly naman it'll be our 3rd time together & i missed her super. Last december pa kami huli nagkita.

so there! I can't wait for that day... SEE YOU SOON GIRLS <3

No comments: